Respected Civil Litigation Law Firm Advocates for Georgia Clients
Atlanta lawyer uses more than 25 years of experience to get results in trials, appeals, arbitrations and mediations
Scott A. Schweber Attorney at Law represents clients in civil litigation, alternative dispute resolution (ADR), commercial collections/labor and material liens, and appellate cases. Located in Atlanta, attorney Scott Schweber assists clients in nearby Sandy Springs, Roswell, Johns Creek, Alpharetta and throughout metropolitan Atlanta. If you have been sued for breach of contract, need to collect a debt that you are owed, or have had a verdict entered against you and plan to appeal, Scott A. Schweber Attorney at Law has the skills and experience to help.
Attorney Scott Schweber is a well-respected civil litigation lawyer with exceptional trial skills and extensive knowledge of Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and the Georgia Civil Practice Act. Respected by clients and peers, he has earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for his high ethical standards and professional ability. He is an astute problem-solver who takes great satisfaction from using his skills to advocate for clients and make a difference in their lives. Clients can expect the following from engagement with Scott Schweber:
- Skilled representation — Scott Schweber has outstanding litigation skills, sharpened by more than 25 years in practice. He has a rich file of case histories to draw from to develop winning strategies for his clients. His outstanding reputation benefits clients in every matter he undertakes on their behalf.
- Superior client service — Attorney Scott A. Schweber personally invests the time necessary to learn the clients’ goals beyond the case at hand so he understands the context fully and can provide the most appropriate counsel. He is responsive and accessible, answering questions and returning calls and emails promptly.
- Focus on results — Scott A. Schweber Attorney at Law is committed to delivering results for clients, and delivering them efficiently. Many of his clients have been with him for years because they respect his track record of success, service and results.
Scott A. Schweber Attorney at Law handles civil litigation, alternative dispute resolution, commercial collections/labor and material liens and appellate cases:
- Civil Litigation — Attorney Scott Schweber represents clients in disputes involving contracts, insurance, personal injury, real estate and more.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution — Scott Schweber is very well versed in handling mediations and arbitrations for his clients.
- Commercial Collections/Labor and Material Liens — Scott A. Schweber Attorney at Law handles commercial collections and files labor and material liens when appropriate.
- Appellate Cases — He monitors cases for potential points of appeal, including sufficiency of the evidence, procedural errors, faulty jury instructions and improperly admitted testimony.
Contact a Georgia civil litigation attorney to schedule a free initial appointment
Call Scott A. Schweber Attorney at Law in Atlanta at 404-907-1626 or contact him online to schedule a complimentary consultation about your civil litigation case.